During my time in history class I made connections with what I was learning in other courses and what I learnt in History 1120. For example, in my other course Communications 1290 we were taught how people come from all different places from around the world and how society have different social norms. We were then taught that because of these differences they have different perspectives and ways at looking at certain things. In History class we were taught how societies have changed over time and how we have to look at what the social norms of that certain time were and see what it was like in their perspective. Another connection between communications and history was how people all look at things in different perspectives. Another course I could see similarities was in business law 2910. When I did my research paper in history I learnt how an agreement between USA and Britain almost went to war because both groups interpreted an agreement differently. Both groups used negotiations tactics for a while which eventually led the situation to be resolved by arbitration. In business law we learnt about the ways to solve a dispute which included negotiation and arbitration. In business law I learnt that agreements(contracts) should not be unclear and that it should not be able to interpreted in different ways. Throughout my time in history class I could relate some of the material that I was learning in my other course.